Designed for plain and rolling bearings, splines, screws, worm gears and other mechanisms where high-friction reduction, low-wear and low-lubricant friction losses are required. Meets the specifications of MIL-PRF-81322G; DOD-G-24508A, Amendment 4; and NATO G-395.
- High viscosity index (VI) synthetic base stock with no wax content
- Excellent protection against wear and corrosion
- Extreme-pressure protection characteristics
- Allows wide operating temperature range - outstanding high and low temperature performance
- Provides thicker fluid films protecting against wear of equipment parts operating at high temperature
Superb bearing protection and helps extend bearing life and reduce bearing replacement costs